Sunday, September 10, 2006

In The Loop

Tired. Been cynical all my life. Incomplete. This place has dissolved my insides.. I'm hollow. My mind does not control my actions anymore. Caught in a world where all my actions are mere involuntary reflexes. I scream. I cry. Where is life taking me? My head hurts. I want to escape, break free. Is it justice I seek..? What is it that I lack? Why is it that when I'm alone in my room, negativity surrounds me? Why do I strive for that better life, for that ray of light when I know that it will forever elude me?
Friends offer temporary relief. Those plastic smiles, those small moments of happiness..... Is there anyone who can make me feel better? Is there a way out of this downward spiral? I might sound confused, some say I need to be more positive, optimistic...... Spontaneous words of engineered minds. Will people ever learn? What is the perfect life they struggle to achieve? A blind pursuit of material satisfaction until the truth hits them. Enlightened when they realise the follies of their ways. Turned to spirituality and God after making the same mistakes their predecessors made.
Same problem. Same Solution. Infinite Loop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont know why..this one is my favourite...!..thank you , i say for a beautiful read.

Piyush Rath said...

Oh Great!! Finally! Its my favourite too!!